Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jumping on the ombre wagon.



After seeing ombre just about everywhere in the fashion and blogging world, I decided to take the plunge myself. Now, I never have coloured my hair myself. Even when I dyed my hair a dark chestnut brown colour - only a smidge darker than my original colour - I had a friend dye it for me with my store bought dye. Every blogger I see with ombred hair has done it themselves... and I'm not that ballsy. I had it done at a salon. :3 

So... I love it !
It's not nearly as light as I would have liked, I feel like it's not ombre enough. But it's a change and with my hair that's kind of a big deal. I never ever colour my hair, save for that one time and it was barely noticeable. 

Also, a bit of credit. When I went to the salon, I had to bring a picture of what I wanted.


One of my favourite bloggers ever right there. She inspired meh.

There you'll find how she does it herself. It's quite helpful for those who want to take the plunge and aren't scared like me.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment