Monday, March 12, 2012

Outfit of the Day ... March 8 2012







Jacket, George, motorcycle expo
Sweater, April Cornell, thrift
Dress, Topshop, Topshop
Tights, Topshop, Topshop
Shoes, Zara, Zara

Few and far posts, but I'm trying to figure a lot of things out. A new camera, a new room (soon) and always fumbling with blog settings. On to the clothes...

I wish I could have photographed the sweater, the crochet pattern is lovely. Tee-shirt sweaters are kind of pointless, but they're quite sweet looking. 

I was looking for something crushed velvet for the longest time, and getting velvet leggings and shorts are still on my list. This dress was a birthday purchase in my trip to New York's Topshop, my heaven on earth. The tights are from there as well, I wish you could see the sparkle !

The shoes are my pride and glory. My boyfriend bought them for my birthday, such a sweet guy. I want leopard heels, and until I find them, these shoes will more than suffice; I love them.

I have more outfit posts up my sleeve, some nail polish reviews, and I'm thinking of putting together a shopping list kind of post ? Maybe I can get some feedback of places to get certain items I've been looking for. #leopard heels #floral heels # crushed velvet leggings #little black dress

I'm going to go play some Playstation2 before bed, goodnight dears ! #oldschool


No comments:

Post a Comment