Thursday, May 10, 2012

Black Mamba



coat ... George, motorcycle expo.
sweater ... Victoria's Secret Pink
shoes ... Lucky Brand



I desperately need a new tripod. For now, the camera sits on a wooden post trying it's best to work with me. 

I've died my ends purple, but the end result was so shoddy that I needn't bother photographing it for anyone. I have bigger, better plans for my hairs ... after prom. There will be silver and purple and goodness and things. 

I'm extremely excited for my prommy mcpromster this weekend, hopefully I'll get some shots of me and the boy to show the world. I've got my make up picked out already; metallic colors to go with my sparkly gold dress and silver shoes and accessories. My hair, however, is still a mystery. I want it up for sure; it's my time to feel like a princess. What updo I want is the problem. I'm thinking a pretty teased chignon, but then I want to take the safe braided boho route. Decisions decisions !

I have so many reviews to do that I'm overwhelmed, but I feel like a finally might have found my purpose. I love to love my opinion, that's for sure. And I love make up, that's for sure. I've got lipsticks, eye shadows, nail polish, hair styling products... the list is endless. 

Taking the AP exam today took the life and mentality out of me, I feel like I just rambled to you all. I just have so many different things to say, rarely does it ever make sense. :)


1 comment:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete