Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beauty Tag


A long, LONG, time ago. I was tagged in a beauty questionnaire by my lovely friend Lindsl. Me, taking forever to do anything, never quite got around to doing it until now.

Let's get started. :)


1) What is your favorite part about blogging?
I love using different make up brands and products, and not all of them end up being good. We all deserve to be informed about the best of the best, and the worst of the worst. I'm here to let you know before you make a beauty purchase mistake. 
More than my love of make up, is my love of clothing. OOTDs are definitely my favorite things to post. Every piece of clothing in my closet I cherish, from my embellished vintage tank to my ratty denim cutoffs. Putting outfits together is like a puzzle, and getting inspired by other blogs and magazines makes it a never-ending challenge. Love love love it. 


2) Is there something you dislike about blogging?
Layout fumbling. I'm pretty good with computers and internet and whatnot, but trying to edit the layout is such a fracking drag. I'm still trying to figure it out, and it always ends in frustrated defeat. If anyone knows any good layout learning sites, let me know !


3) What are your favorite types of posts to read?
Definitely OOTDs. As previously stated, my love of clothing is everywhere. Looking at other people's OOTDs and how they style things helps me constantly try new things myself. I also get to find out what's trending, and what I should be wishing for next. #jefferycambellbooties #snoods #studdedeverything
4) What's your favorite post from your own blog?
Hm... this one I guess. I don't have any super favourites, although I want to do a room makeover post, which will allow me to show my biggest accomplishment. I like that post because that's one of my favourite OOTD's. That Givenchy cover up (vintage from grandma) is my pride and joy. I wrote that out in Cali as well, my future home someday somehow.

5) Which beauty product do you want to purchase due to reading another persons blog?
Due to reading another person's blog... I have quite a few things ! I wish I could have a Glossy Box (first seen on her blog), but since I don't live in the UK, it cannot happen at the moment. Instead I wish to invest in the Birch Box (first seen on her Youtube channel). The idea of getting a bunch of random high end samples for a pretty good price sounds like Christmas twelve months a year. 
Additionally, these cool doggy nail polish stickers (found from this blogger), and I know want some L'Agent Provacateur beauty and bath products now that I saw them on here.


I tag everyone that reads this ! Let's get some opinions, they make the world go round. 
Until next time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment