Saturday, July 14, 2012

Graduation... Oh my.


Me ? Graduating ? What a joke !




It was a late night on the Hudson...



Cruising around Manhattan calls for posing in the swanky lobby.


Half way through summer is the perfect time to reminisce on graduating !

Thank God it's over is the first thing I will say. High school was never my strong suit, what with the socializing and the petty drama. Graduation was the best day I had there.

Four years that went by in four seconds. It sounds cliche, but it's true beyond belief. I remember freshman year, my first time getting off the bus, not knowing anyone save for my two friends from middle school (a graduating class of nine meant having few friends). 

Not much changed from then. I kept the two friends from middle school, and gained only a few more. I wouldn't have it any other way though. Who needs a hundred 'friends' that barely know you ? No thanks.

Now, I'm moving on to university. I'm going to school in Manhattan, and you have no idea how excited I am. I don't think I'll ever be living in NewYork, but attending school there allows to experience it's beauty and explore it's secrets. 

So, wish me luck ! I actually just found out that I got a four on an AP test, so I get credit for an English class, meaning I can skip a class. Woo ! 

I plan to blog away in school. Hopefully my roommate will take my outfit post pictures... fingers crossed for a good roomie.  Finding the best little shops, and being inspired by the fashion, it all needs to be recorded for whoever is willing to listen. Thanks all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment