Monday, July 23, 2012

Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen Review








 I've been really loving the shimmery beach-themed colour pallet this season. That being said, when I saw this shadow crayon in the Pixi section at Target, I had to make the purchase. 

At first when I began using it, I wasn't too wowed. It's so shimmery and beautiful on it's own, but I noticed a crease by the end of the day. Then I began to use it as a base for my neutral eye shadow. It's the best product I've ever used to keep my shadow in place.  As a base though, it's very strong, and I feel like it almost enhances shadows I put on top of it, since it's already got that shimmer to begin with. I barely have to smooth it out after application. 

I will probably buy this again when I run out; it's a really nice color, not to mention the cute packaging. 


5 comments:

  1. Nice post! Cant go wrong with shimmer!!

    I am following you now :) If you like check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    Much love,
    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics. love specially the first one.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how the heck do you advance the product?

    ReplyDelete