Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pink Sorbet





blouse ... charity shop
shorts ... Marshall's
shoes ... Libby Edelman, Famous Footwear
bracelets ... Links of London



It's almost noon. I have already went for a walk with a friend, had yogurt and coffee for breakfast, and I am currently lying in bed watching the E! channel that I missed so very much at school. It's not even noon yet. This break is honestly a gift from the heavens. This break is also giving me so much free time to type away here. I'm catching up quickly ! 

*

This was a simple outfit. I liked the contrast of the colours though, paired with my favourite neutral wedges. Colour-blocking is easy to put together and still make a statement ! 

*

Five days till Christmas ! Finish up your shopping ! I have a few more things to get as well... Hurry Hurry !
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment